- Fitness Center
- Intramural Sports
- MOIRSA Miner Bowl
- Intramural Turf Field
- Calendar of Events
- Rec Advisory Board
- Facility Hours
- Facility Reservations
- Fitness Classes
Student Recreation Center
Wanting to reserve just a racquetball, squash, badminton court? check here
Rules for reserving areas in the Student Recreation Center
- Only approved, organized group activities will be scheduled. (group = two (2) or more people)
- Reservation request must be made at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the date of the event. Contact person will be contacted as soon as possible regarding the status of the event.
- Intramural Sports has priority usage of Student Recreation Center courts and fields.
- SRC Court 1 is set up for basketball, Court 2 is set up for volleyball, and Court 3 is for badminton. Futsal is allowed only during specific times.
- A group or organization may only reserve one (1) hour per week.
- Any outdoor facility request must be a special event with prior approval from Student Life before submitted to Student Recreation Center. Open recreational use of outdoor facilities is on first-come, first-serve basis. Intramural Sports have first priority of any outdoor recreational fields.
- Only clean, soft soled court shoes will be allowed on the courts.
- We are not responsible for storage of club equipment or any items left in any activity areas.
- Activities that are not allowed on the SRC courts: baseball, softball, soccer, rugby, ultimate frisbee, lacrosse, and football. Please check with SRC staff to determine whether an activity is approved if it’s not listed above.
The facilities may be unavailable due to selected University events and rental agreements.